Signage Fabricator and general all-rounder – Albany
The work keeps coming so we need more staff!
We are looking for an experienced general all-rounder and proficient Fabricator that has worked in the signage industry to join our busy team based in Albany.
Our production facility covers all aspects of the signage industry including a CNC machine, spray booth, welding workshop, 3D fabrication as well digital printing and vinyl application so we are looking for someone well versed in all areas, especially Fabrication, with at least 3 years experience.
You should be practical, hands-on and looking for a challenge. A willingness to work hard is essential as we often work outside of normal business hours. Common sense to think outside the square, a good positive attitude and a great sense of humour are also requirements of the job as it can sometimes get a little crazy here!
We would offer you a great work environment with an amazing team and good remuneration. We can help you progress and build your skills with room to grow within the company.
If this sounds like you, don’t delay, get in touch today
The ideal applicant will:
- have experience with hand tools
- has had at least 2 years of fabrication experience
- be knowledgeable on how to apply vinyl to a range for substrates, ACM, walls, cabinetry
- have some building/manufacturing type skills an advantage
- be keen to learn all facets of the sign industry
- be able to work at heights
- be motivated and take pride in their appearance and the quality of jobs at hand
- display a can-do attitude with good attention to detail
- have great communication skills
- be able to think on the fly
- have the ability to work under tight deadlines and a willingness to do overtime when required
- Bonus if you have site safe and EWP certifications
- Reliable transport and full clean driver’s license
- Able to work in NZ full time with no restrictions